Tuesday 27 January 2015

Activewear



So new year comes new diet and exercise regime right? Yes I know we are almost in February but come on.... Half of January is spent eating all the leftover sweets and chocolates. Anyway, new exercise regime means only one thing... NEW ACTIVEWEAR!



A lot of stores are hitting it up with their new lines, like Rita Ora x for Adidas - which I do love. However, it is a bit pricey and dieting is for us all - whether we have free money to spend on expensive exercise clothes or not. But we all want to look and feel gorgeous exercising.This is why I am loving Missguided's new activewear line. It is not only at an affordable price, but it is also absolutely gorg! 

I'm not sure if it is only me, but new activewear really does motivate me to train hard. I mean as Cassey Ho from Blogilates says "TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME". So go get buying some awesome, sexy gear right now... 





 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ayse Lulu | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig