Sunday 23 October 2016

Bedroom interior inspiration


Re-decoration of bedroom a la me kicked off this weekend! So I thought I'd share with you some of my bedroom interior inspirations. Of course, all absolutely pin-able.

Love to you all whoever posted these photos. Major interior jealousy right now.






If you can't tell from the inspo photos, i'm going for a White, Grey, Black and Blush Pink theme. I've needed a redec for so long now, so I'm so excited to finally be doing it.

I'm probably more excited to be going shopping than anything else. I love homeware shopping and there's so many different shops you can pick up cute, individual things. Initially I'd like to go to: Ikea. Dunelm. Homesense. TK Maxx. Next. Zara. H&M.

Are the any other homeware shops you'd recommend? Tweet me @IamAyseLulu or comment below.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ayse Lulu | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig