Thursday 21 April 2016

9 bohemian bedrooms to inspire you


A bedroom can be more than just the place you go to sleep at night. It can be your haven, the place you to go to escape and be at peace with yourself and simply chill. These 9 bedrooms are inspired by a bohemian vibe that makes me wanna scoot my booty to the store and redecorate! I can just imagine being so happy and at peace in one of these bedrooms. From hanging plants and colour bedspreads to white lace curtains and wooden shelving, there will be something for in each to create your own bohemian paradise.













I've had a look around and the likes of Urban Outfitters stock a lot of these decorative ideas, which is fantastic. I'll see you there!

Lemme know your thoughts and pictures of your own bedrooms on Twitter or Instagram @iamayselulu

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ayse Lulu | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig