Sunday 17 April 2016

Dear diary: Sunday funday


I have a love-hate relationship with Sunday's. On the one hand, I love that I can get up whenever I want, laze around before having a shower and getting ready and watch as much TV as a like. On the other hand, as the evening draws in, I get a bit of the 'Sunday night blues' releasing its Monday tomorrow and the weekend is over and on top of that I get bored.




Sunday funday turns into Sunday blues.

Sunday is also a day of chores- making sure all the washing is done and hung up, tidying and polishing the house, mowing the lawn in the garden etc... But then it's Sunday roast time (my fav meal of the week).

It's a very up and down day for me, I love it but I hate it.

How do you spend your Sunday's that make them more exciting and well, fun!? Have a fabulous Sunday whatever you are doing. (I'm still not showered yet, lol)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ayse Lulu | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig