Monday 11 April 2016

The ultimate spring ASOS wish list

I can't lie to you, I was super excited when the ASOS Spring Collection came in that I may have jumped up and down a little bit... Not only does this mean better weather (hopefully ay?), but it gives me an excuse to go on a mega ASOS haul - YAY.

There are so many different items of clothing on my wish list! My fave are the maxi/midi skirts. I love me a maxi skirt. It's just flows as you walk and you feel like yes, I'm a hippie, I'm free spirited, I like to walk in a field bare foot making daisy chains. But the colour of this particular skirt (11) is gorgeous! Bright and beautiful. And red(!)...

I've always been a bit scared to wear red - it is such a bold colour, but golly this skirt is so beautiful and with it's tie-dye print, I think anyone could pull this off! Imagine wearing this walking through the park with a coffee in one hand, sunglasses on head and a pretty off the shoulder number on top. Yes yes yes.

Along with the fact Spring has sprung, this means Holiday Season is coming! More importantly, bikini season! (I hear you all gasp and start running to the gym!) I LOVE Asos bikni's. They cater for all shapes and sizes; whether you want to cover up or bare all (not quite all).

Each year, several go in my basket from pretty floral pieces, to bright orange to the classic black bikini. Now number 6 isn't your classic black bikini. It includes the very 'now' sport fishnet style. Gimme gimme. You'll have everyone looking at you on the beach in this number, for the right reason!

Cute headpieces, chilled jumpsuits, sunnnies, skirt dresses, picnic dress, trainers, mules! What more could a girl ask for? ASOS I love you.

Let me know what's on your ASOS wish list :)

See you soon.


2. 
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ayse Lulu | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig