Monday 18 April 2016

It's so pretty and bright











This weekend, me and Chris thought we'd go somewhere different other than the usual places we shop. There's so many little stores I'd love to visit all over London and Kent, and we shall we ticking them off our list!

We didn't really have anything in particular to buy but thought we would look at some more homely items and of course clothing (can never have too much ay?)

I got into my most comfortable outfit, Topshop jeans, a oversized jumper and scarf to keep warm matched with my new Nike trainers. I find it very important myself, to wear an outfit I am super comfortable in when out shopping. Gone are the days of wearing heels to go shopping, I just can't do it. After 2 hours of shopping, I'm ready to go home and sleep!

The first thing that caught our eyes were these jugs/glasses! They seem to be everywhere right now for dirt cheap! I have seen fellow bloggers stocking up on them and friends. They were such a bargain, so of course, we got a little too excited and decided to take a selfie...

TK Maxx was albeit the best store of all. We spend hours roaming around the men's, women's, accessories and home section. I do love TK Maxx, they have so much to offer and their accessories and home section is by far my favourite! I got myself a white, with faded stripes, t-shirt and a suede bomber jacket, perfect for spring.

This Fiorelli purse caught my eye straight away. The colour is SO gorgeous. The leather felt amazing. The colour was amazing (have I said that already?) and the price was amazing. It's just so pretty and bright. I'd seen my friend with a similar colour purse a few weeks ago, and fell in love with the colour then. I asked where she got it from, but never actually got round to buying it or even looking it up. I feel like it was fate that I walked into TK Maxx and it was here... Na?

Although, the purse was obvs pretty special to me, this vase was my favourite find of the day. It is absolutely stunning. I love the different colours to it and the way the decoration has been stuck on. It was so heavy and sturdy as well. I'm not quite sure what I'd put it in, but I think it'd make a fantastic ornament anyway.

Lemme know your unique (or exciting) finds this weekend. Holla at me.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ayse Lulu | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig